Make a good impact
We create products and services based on UX research results and cognitive science. That’s why our projects are not only visually appealing, but most of all effective. The ultimate goal is to reconcile top notch UX with business KPIs.
As UX/UI Designer in Symetria you’ll take a part in very interesting projects and can help other people to develop their skills.
Your skills and experience
- you can connect the UX and UI design competences as an independent Product Designer
- you have min. 2 years of experience in UX/UI design and you can show us your portfolio
- you have the ability to connect the worlds of design, business and user’s needs
- you work with Figma, Axure is a plus
- you speak English fluently
- you have at least one of the following skills: UX writing skills and/or experience in working in a digital agency and/or ability to create illustrations, icons and UI animations
- product design from value proposition to design project – you will (co-)create projects from A to Z
- cooperation with more than 30 UX specialists (designers and researchers)
- designing interfaces for desktop and mobile applications, comprehensive websites and touch screen interfaces
- co-creation product design standards in our team
- from time to time, you may need to attend client meetings internally and externally to discuss project requirements
- salary 6000 – 10 000 PLN (net, B2B) / 5000 – 8 500 PLN (gross, employment contract)
- training and development budget: 1500 PLN annually
- paid holiday 20/26 days annually
- free participation in trainings and events organized by Symetria (e.g. UX-PM Certificate, UX Upgrade training)
- 100% remote work (or in our Poznań office, if you prefer)
- participation in integration parties and meetings
- growth possibilities and transparent career path
Check what we can offer you
Fresh fruit and delicacies
Budget for trainings and development
Team Leader’s support and mentoring
I like doing overtime. Is it Symetria good place for me?
No, it’s not. At Symetria we take care of the work-life balance because we believe that a well-rested employee is a happy employee. We keep that in mind when we plan our work.
Is working remotely possible?
Yes, it is. Our office is in Poznań, Poland, in a beautiful tenement house near Wilson’s Park. However, if you prefer working from home it is also ok for us. It would be great if you could visit us every now and then in the office to drink coffee together or grab a beer after working hours in the nearby pub.
How long does the recruitment process last?
It depends on the position you apply for but after each recruitment stage we come back to you with a reply within 2 weeks.
Do you offer internships?
No, we don’t. You can start your career at Symetria as a Junior UX Specialist and get a contract after you successfully finish your 3-month trial period with us.